So, I have done a search for all current planning permissions sought in Brentwood West and it has produced the list below. Feel free to get in touch over any of these, none have yet been either approved or refused:
- Construction of two storey side extension and new entrance porch
34 La Plata Grove Brentwood Essex CM14 4LA
- Part two storey and part single storey rear extension.
30 Kavanaghs Road Brentwood Essex CM14 4NE
- Application for a lawful development certificate for a proposed development for a hip to gable roof and dormer window to rear to create second floor and construction of a front porch.
11 West Park Hill Brentwood Essex CM14 4NZ
- Single storey rear extension to create additional two bedroom residential unit, removal of external fire escape stair and formation of new entrance door on front elevation.
Craven Gate Lorne Road Warley Essex
- 1 x externally illuminated flexface fascia sign and 1 x externally illuminated totem sign (Retrospective)
Unit A1 Hubert Road Brentwood Essex CM14 4QR
- Single storey rear extension. The proposed extension would extend 5.2m beyond the rear wall of the original dwelling, the maximum height of the proposed extension would be 2.7m and the proposed eaves height would be 2.45m.
17 Cromwell Road Warley Essex CM14 5DT
- Two storey side extension and rear single first floor extension
9 Manor Way Brentwood Essex CM14 4PD
- Demolish existing conservatory and construction of single storey side and rear extensions to include roof lights.
26 West Park Hill Brentwood Essex CM14 4NZ
- Two storey rear extension, side extension with a pitched and flat roof over. Relocation of front door and proposed porch with pitch roof over.
193 Crescent Road Warley Essex CM14 5JB
- Single storey rear extension, first floor side extension
24 Downsland Drive Brentwood Essex CM14 4JT
Confirmation of Compliance of conditions 27 (Contamination) of application 97/00235/FUL (Development of land for residential purposes and associated infrastructure works, together with alterations to vehicular access at Chase Road/St James Road/Wharf Road and use of land as open space)
Botham House Rollason Way Brentwood Essex